Power Vehicle Motor Mounting Porsche Original Patent Lithograph 1933
On this original linen-backed lithograph from 1933 (includes original specification sheet), Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche GmbH patented improvements in mounting motors on power vehicles. Ferdinand Porsche founded the company called "Dr. Ing. h. c. F. Porsche GmbH" in 1931, with main offices at Kronenstraße 24 in the centre of Stuttgart. Initially, the company offered motor vehicle development work and consulting, but did not build any cars under its own name. One of the first assignments the new company received was from the German government to design a car for the people, that is a "Volkswagen". This resulted in the Volkswagen Beetle, one of the most successful car designs of all time. The Porsche 64 was developed in 1939 using many components from the Beetle.
All patent lithographs sold by Maymont Group are 100% ORIGINAL.
These documents are NOT reproductions or posters (patent art).
These are the original lithographs found in books obtained from the Patent and Trademark Office directly.
In the 1800's and early 1900's, inventors would submit a detailed drawing of the invention and/or improvements to the patent and trademark office. Once received and if approved, the Patent office would then send a letter of confirmation to the inventor and begin to take that drawing and etch it into stone in order to create and print this linen-backed lithograph. These documents are the original hard copies that were created by the patent office's artists, and act as patent examiner reference material. With that being said, these are 100% original and are the only physical copies in existence.
If you have any other inquiries concerning our business or the patents we are selling, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.