Loud Speaker Magnavox Company Original Patent Lithograph 1932
On this original linen-backed lithograph from 1932 (includes original specification sheet),
The Magnavox Company patented a loud speaker. Jensen and Pridham founded the Commercial Wireless and Development Company in 1911, moved from Napa to San Francisco then Oakland in 1916, and changed the company name to Magnavox in 1917. Jensen moved on to the Jensen Radio Manufacturing Company, Chicago, in the late 1920s. Pridham stayed on with Magnavox, which moved manufacturing to Fort Wayne by the 1940s. The term "Commercial Wireless" had a different meaning in the early days of radio and telephone. Magnavox manufactured radios, TVs, and phonographs. In the 1960s Magnavox manufactured the first plasma displays for the military and for computer applications.
All patent lithographs sold by Maymont Group are 100% ORIGINAL.
These documents are NOT reproductions or posters (patent art).
These are the original lithographs found in books obtained from the Patent and Trademark Office directly.
In the 1800's and early 1900's, inventors would submit a detailed drawing of the invention and/or improvements to the patent and trademark office. Once received and if approved, the Patent office would then send a letter of confirmation to the inventor and begin to take that drawing and etch it into stone in order to create and print this linen-backed lithograph. These documents are the original hard copies that were created by the patent office's artists, and act as patent examiner reference material. With that being said, these are 100% original and are the only physical copies in existence.
If you have any other inquiries concerning our business or the patents we are selling, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.