Hydraulic Power Transmission Daimler Company Limited Original Patent Lithograph 1931
On this original linen-backed lithograph from 1931 (includes original specification sheet), Daimler Company Limited patented improvements in or relating to hydraulic transmission of power. The Daimler Company Limited, until 1910, the Daimler Motor Company Limited, was an independent British motor vehicle manufacturer founded in London by H. J. Lawson in 1896, which set up its manufacturing base in Coventry. The company bought the right to the use of the Daimler name simultaneously from Gottlieb Daimler and Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft of Cannstatt, Germany. After early financial difficulty and a reorganization of the company in 1904, the Daimler Motor Company was purchased by Birmingham Small Arms Company (BSA) in 1910, which also made cars under its own name before World War II. In 1933, BSA bought the Lanchester Motor Company and made it a subsidiary of Daimler.
All patent lithographs sold by Maymont Group are 100% ORIGINAL.
These documents are NOT reproductions or posters (patent art).
These are the original lithographs found in books obtained from the Patent and Trademark Office directly.
In the 1800's and early 1900's, inventors would submit a detailed drawing of the invention and/or improvements to the patent and trademark office. Once received and if approved, the Patent office would then send a letter of confirmation to the inventor and begin to take that drawing and etch it into stone in order to create and print this linen-backed lithograph. These documents are the original hard copies that were created by the patent office's artists, and act as patent examiner reference material. With that being said, these are 100% original and are the only physical copies in existence.
If you have any other inquiries concerning our business or the patents we are selling, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.