Construction Of Motor Vehicle Parts Georg Bergmann Original Patent Lithograph 1932
On this original linen-backed lithograph from 1932 (includes original specification sheet), Georg Bergmann, of German nationality, patented improvements in and relating to the construction and disposition of parts of motor vehicles. This invention relates to motor vehicles in which the power and the means for transmitting the power to the driving axle or axles (clutch and any intermediate parts, change speed gear, cardan shaft and pinion driving the axle or axles) are arranged one behind the other with the axes of the main shafts of these members in a continuous line which, however, need to be straight.
All patent lithographs sold by Maymont Group are 100% ORIGINAL.
These documents are NOT reproductions or posters (patent art).
These are the original lithographs found in books obtained from the Patent and Trademark Office directly.
In the 1800's and early 1900's, inventors would submit a detailed drawing of the invention and/or improvements to the patent and trademark office. Once received and if approved, the Patent office would then send a letter of confirmation to the inventor and begin to take that drawing and etch it into stone in order to create and print this linen-backed lithograph. These documents are the original hard copies that were created by the patent office's artists, and act as patent examiner reference material. With that being said, these are 100% original and are the only physical copies in existence.
If you have any other inquiries concerning our business or the patents we are selling, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.