Axle and Frame Movement control Delco Products Corp Original Patent Lithograph 1932
On this original linen-backed lithograph from 1932 (includes original specification sheet), Delco Products Corp patented improvements in or relating to apparatus for controlling the relative movements of the frame and axle of a vehicle.This maker of motors and bench grinders dates back to at least 1910. They were earlier known as Dayton Engineering Laboratories Co., then the Delco-Light Co., then Delco Products Corp., and for many years was Delco Products, Division of General Motors Corp.. At some point they became part of Lincoln Electric, which is now owned by Leeson.
All patent lithographs sold by Maymont Group are 100% ORIGINAL.
These documents are NOT reproductions or posters (patent art).
These are the original lithographs found in books obtained from the Patent and Trademark Office directly.
In the 1800's and early 1900's, inventors would submit a detailed drawing of the invention and/or improvements to the patent and trademark office. Once received and if approved, the Patent office would then send a letter of confirmation to the inventor and begin to take that drawing and etch it into stone in order to create and print this linen-backed lithograph. These documents are the original hard copies that were created by the patent office's artists, and act as patent examiner reference material. With that being said, these are 100% original and are the only physical copies in existence.
If you have any other inquiries concerning our business or the patents we are selling, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.